- donnha said: Hey when’s issue three coming out???
I’ve finished thumbnails and have done pencils for about half of issue three. Summer is my most productive time of year (the slowest time of year for my day job) and I should have issue three up on gum road as a PDF by December 2014.
In fact, I’ve been settling into a routine the last few years. For a 40 page comic, it usually goes like this:
- January - February: Scripting, Conceptual, and Thumbnails.
- March - April: Start penciling.
- May: Day job stress levels reach maximum.
- June - August: Finish pencils, start and finish inks, and start coloring.
- September - November: Finish coloring, start and finish lettering.
- December: Pull it all together, get a PDF up on Gumroad, and submit to Comixology Submit.